The Druck DPI 880 from GE is an ultra-compact and simple-to-use multifunction calibrator for testing, configuring and calibrating virtually all process parameters.
It is 35% smaller than competitive models and it’s interactive display means a more simple, easier-to-understand interface.
Users no longer need to carry additional recording tools using the data logging capability, can obtain high precision data and address any issue in as much time as it takes to press a button, saving valuable operating time.
Features and Benefits
- Sources and reads mA, mV, ohms, frequency and pulses
- Simulates and reads 8 RTDs and 12 thermocouples
- 32 IDOS® ‘Plug-N-Play’ Pressure modules from 10 inH2O to 10,000 psi (25 mbar to 700 bar)
- Simultaneous dual reading capability
- Automatic switch test and pressure leak test
- 24 V loop power supply
- Data logging option
- Compact, simple to use, easy to carry
- Convenient one hand operation