Full port forged steel isolation valves with a maximum operating pressure of 136 barg/1973 psig and a maximum operating temperature of 427°C/800°F.
Armstrong Piston Valves are ideal for saturated and superheated steam, and hot water applications.
Available in Socket Weld, BSPT, and NPT end connections. Flanged ends can be supplied upon request.
- Leak-proof isolation
- Sizes from 15mm/1/2” NB to 40mm/1-1/2” NB
- Choice of socket weld, screwed or flanged end connections
- Compatible with API, ASME, IBR, and DIN standards
- Resistant to cavitation
- All sealing valve components may be easily replaced in-line
- Long-term operation. Piston valve design ensures actuation even after many years without operation
- Fire-proof performance