Full port forged steel isolation valves with a maximum operating
pressure of 136 barg/1973 psig and a maximum operating temperature of
Armstrong Piston Valves are ideal for saturated and superheated steam, and hot water applications.
Available in Socket Weld, BSPT, and NPT end connections. Flanged ends can be supplied upon request.
Download a datasheet
- Leak-proof isolation
- Sizes from 15mm/1/2” NB to 40mm/1-1/2” NB
- Choice of socket weld, screwed or flanged end connections
- Compatible with API, ASME, IBR, and DIN standards
- Resistant to cavitation
- All sealing valve components may be easily replaced in-line
- Long-term operation. Piston valve design ensures actuation even after many years without operation
- Fire-proof performance