It was invented and patented by Commander Lumley Robinson, the founder of L Robinson and Company (parent company of Jubilee Clips Ltd), in 1921. In the early days he found engineering companies who could manufacture the product to his drawings, but before long the company grew and was able to have all of the manufacturing processes carried out in-house.
In 2006 the company acquired a new site in Gillingham, able to accommodate all manufacturing and technical facilities of the group in a single location for the first time since the company was founded.
2013 saw the acquisition of Elms Lightning Fasteners in Birmingham, expanding the product range and further enhancing the manufacturing capabilities of the group.
Today Jubilee® Clips is a global supplier of products of the highest quality and the brand is trademarked and recognised all over the world as a mark of excellence.Download a datasheet