The FLIR GF320 is an IR camera for optical gas imaging (OGI) that visualizes and pinpoints leaks of VOCs, without the need to shut down the operation.
- The portable camera also greatly improves operator safety, by detecting emissions at a safe distance, and helps to protect the environment by tracing leaks of environmentally harmful gases.
- The FLIR GF320 contains a cooled Indium Antimonide (InSb) detector. This highly sensitive detector visualizes gases in the 3.2 - 3.4 micrometer waveband. It will not only make gases, but also the smallest of temperature differences, clearly visible.
- The FLIR GF320 visualizes temperatures from -20°C to +350°C.
- The FLIR GF320 can be used both for finding gas leaks and maintenance inspections.
- The FLIR GF320 comes either with a fixed 14.5° lens or with a fixed 24° lens