The 67C Series regulators are typically used to provide constantly controlled, reduced pressures to pneumatic and electro-pneumatic controllers and other instruments. These direct-operated regulators are suitable for most air or gas applications. Other applications include providing reduced pressures to air chucks, air jets, and spray guns.
- The 67C Series regulators are engineered for outstanding performance in a compact, lightweight package.
- Panel mount construction includes spring case with 1/4 NPT vent, handwheel adjusting screw, and mounting nut.
- The Types 67CF, 67CFR, 67CFS, and 67CFSR provide a clean air supply to a variety of pneumatic and electro-pneumatic instrumentation.
- Designed to meet the accuracy, repeatability, and hysteresis demands of digital instrumentation.
- The Types 67CS, 67CSR, 67CFS, and 67CFSR provide high resistance to corrosion, which is especially beneficial for offshore applications.