The T205VB Series vacuum breakers are used for precise control of small capacity, low-pressure service applications where an increase in vacuum must be limited.
These direct-operated vacuum breakers are available in 3/4 and 1-inch / DN20 and 25 body sizes and have 1/4 or 1/2-inch / 6.4 or 13 mm orifice.
Download a datasheet
- Common Spare Parts— The Types T205VB and T205VBM have common spare parts with the other T205 Series products.
- Tamper–Resistant Adjustment— Closing cap and spring case on many types allow installation of sealing wire to discourage or detect unauthorized adjustment of pressure setting.
- Easy Conversion— The Type T205VB (internal pressure registration) converts easily to the Type T205VBM (external pressure registration).
- Precision Control of low-Pressure Settings— Large diaphragm area provides more accurate control at low-pressure settings.
- Corrosion Resistance— Constructions are available in a variety of materials for compatibility with corrosive gases.