KaMOS® Intelligent Kammprofil Gasket ( R/F & F/F )
KaMOS® method of leak testing of flanges with ring joints
measuring whether tightness has been achieved on all sealing surfaces of
flange before the flange and pipe are subjected to internal pressure,
as well as monitor the flange connections for future leakages.
Advantages of using KaMOS RTJ Gasket or KaMOS® Intelligent Kammprofil Gasket
Download a datasheet
- The flange is tested for leaks before the process
pressure is applied.
- Flanges that would not otherwise be leak or
pressure tested (such as blind flanges to isolate spools) can be tested.
- Certainty that the seal actually seals all
contact surfaces (primary & secondary sides)
- Time of testing is significantly reduced,
resulting in significantly less downtime due to leak testing.
- Equipment is simple and easy to use.
- Necessary volumes of nitrogen required for
testing are minimal, so therefore large quantities of nitrogen and helium will
be saved compared with conventional leak testing.
- The method can also be used for continuous
monitoring of seals be equipping the annular space with an indicator of gas
- The pressurisation line can be used to feed in
liquid sealant in case of emergency.