The model PG23LT high-quality POLARgauge® has been designed
specifically for extremely low ambient temperatures down to -70 °C [-94
°F]. The stainless steel pressure gauge finds applications in
particularly cold regions such as Russia, Canada, Scandinavia or China.
The PG23LT pressure gauge is used primarily in the oil
and gas industries and in the petrochemical industry. The typical
measuring points are found on pipelines or in pumping stations for oil
and gas transportation.
As a result of the specific low-temperature design, the
use of special seals and the case filling, the model PG23LT is suitable
for outdoor applications down to an ambient temperature of -70 [-94 °F].
- POLARgauge® - special instrument design for extremely low ambient temperatures down to -70 °C [-94 °F]
- Ingress protection IP66 and IP67
- Completely from stainless steel
- Measuring ranges from 0 ... 0.6 to 0 ... 1,000 bar [0 ... 10 to 0 ... 15,000 psi]
- Case also available in safety level "S3" per EN 837-1
Visit Partner Website
- For outdoor use with ambient temperatures down to -70 °C [-94 °F]
- For gaseous and liquid aggressive media that are not highly viscous or crystallising, also in aggressive ambience
- Oil & gas, chemical and petrochemical industries